Hello everyone today I am going to tell you how to root Bluestacks emulator on your computer. android one of the most popular and most used operating system on the planet. android operating system has now overtaken Windows operating system. Android os is a mobile operating system unveiled in 2007 developed by Google. there are many reasons to be popular some of them, android os available free of cost and Google said that it will be free in the future as well. Android is Based on Linux and open source. Google chose to keep it open for all. the third one is Easily customizable. free apps and games one of the most popular reasons for android popular. that why the android emulator is very popular.
There many reasons to use android emulator on their computer. user use android emulator to run the heavy game on their computer. android developer use emulator for testing their Android application. some of the users use the android emulator for use rooted application. you can do a lot of interesting work in a rooted application. which you can’t do a normal application. before using the rooted application on your phone, your phone must need to be rooted. but some security reasons you should never root your phone. that’s why user use the android emulator for use rooted application. in this article, I will tell you how to root BlueStacks emulator.
Bluestacks emulator one of the most popular Android emulator to run apps and play heavy android game on their computer. follow our process to root your BlueStacks emulator. there many processes available to root this emulator. I will show you the most popular and easiest process. by using these processes you can root any version of Bluestacks.
You may also like:
How to root BlueStacks using KingRoot
KingRoot one of the most popular application to root android device with just one click. using Kingroot you can root almost any Android smartphone. if you don’t have any advanced technical knowledge then must try this application to root your Bluestacks emulator.kingroot the best rooting app is that it automatically identifies your device model then it connects with the cloud and looks up for the best rooting method for your particular device and then it automatically installs root on your device Kingroot does all of that for you in under two minutes follow the below process.
- first of all download Kingroot application and install this application on your bluestacks emulator.
- once the installation is completed, now open the application.
- in order to root the Bluestacks emulator you will only have to tap on this “TRY ROOT” button and rooting will begin. but before you do that make sure that Bluestacks emulator is connected to the Internet.
- once that is made sure of tap on this “Try Root” button and rooting process will begin.
- wait until this process gets completed.it will take few minutes.
Enjoy! Now, you have successfully been able to root BlueStacks using KingRoot.
How to root BlueStacks using BlueStacks Tweaker
BlueStacks Tweaker tools specially develop for Bluestacks emulator. those who want to tweak in their Bluestacks emulator might need this bs tweaker tool installed on pc.make change on bluestacks emulator like factory reset, recovery mode, wipe data and many more using bs tweaker tools. also, this tool will help you to root your emulator. today I will tell you how to root Bluestacks emulator using Bluestacks tweaker software just follow the below process.
- first of all download BS tweaker tool and then extract this tool.
- now open BS tweaker tool. you need to run this tool as administrator.
- then it will ask for permission grant the permission by clicking on yes button.
- now in under “Main” tab click on the “Force Kill BS” Button. then wait for few seconds until the ADB and Bluestacks indicators turn red.
- Go to the “Helpers” tab then you will see Root for Bluestacks option now click on “unlock” button.
- now again go to the “Main” tab and click on “Start BS” button. wait for few seconds until the ADB and Bluestacks indicators turn green.
- now go back “Helpers” Tab and click on “Patch” Button. Now your Bluestacks Emulator is Rooted.
Enjoy! Now, you have successfully been able to root BlueStacks using BlueStacks Tweaker.
Hope you liked this article on How to root Bluestacks emulator. If you have any question to ask, feel free to comment below. I will help you. If you liked this tutorial, please don’t forgot to share with your friends.