in today’s article, I will tell you how to root android phone. whether it’s a tablet or a phone running on any android version. I will show you to root any android using a computer and mobile. the first method tells you to root your android device directly from a device itself no pc no USB none of that is required for that. and the second method tells you to root your device using the computer. its 100% safe method with no risk of causing any harm to your device.
Follow my process to easily root almost any android device. There are like so many ways to root android devices you can root it with a computer and you can root it without a computer and also you can root it by installing a pre-rooted ROM on it. or you can do some advanced level stuff by running some scripts on a device to get it rooted. I will tell you the quickest the easiest and the most popular way to root any android device. read given bellow process to How to Root Android Phone without pc and with pc.
What is Rooting Android :
Rooting is a process of allowing the android user to attain privileged control over many android subsystems. that’s means rooting is a process that allows you to attain root access to android operating system. you can fully customize your android device after rooting.
basically rooting android devices. you can gain full access and privileges on your devices meaning that information and files that were locked by your device manufacturer are now open for modification and tweaking, in other words, you android device manufacturer intended for a certain setting apps information and files on your device to be locked.
Benefits Of Rooting Android Phone :
these are some benefits of root android phones, after rooting your device you can fully control your android system.
- For Installation of custom ROMs
- Deep Automation
- For Overclocking and Underclocking Your Mobile Processor
- Run special apps
- Remove Pre-installed Android Apps
Disadvantages of Rooting Android Phone
These are some disadvantages of rooting android phones.
- It may void your phone’s warranty
- you cannot update your device officially
- it can brick your device
- Reduced Performance
How To Root Android Phone Without Pc
There are many ways available to root your android device. follow this easiest way to root any android device without a computer. yes, you can root your android device without pc. this is a true one touch rooting method which means you will only need to install an app on your phone. then hit on the root button and your device will be rooted under a few minutes. so no need to connect your phone with the computer no need to flash anything. it’s a easiest and the most safest method of rooting any android device.
Before rooting your device make sure enable USB debugging.
How To Root Android Phone Using Kingroot app
there are many application available only using this app you can root your device. I recommend you to root your device using kingroot app. kingroot one of the most popular one touch rooting app. you can root your device without a computer and no data loss method. follow my process to root your device without a computer using Kingroot app.
Kingroot best app that it automatically identifies your then it connects with the cloud and looks up for the best rooting method for your particular device and then it automatically install root on your device.
- First, download kingroot app. download link is given bellow
- its a third party app make sure enable the unknown source of your device. form the security section. before installing this app
- Then install this kingroot app. once the app is installed simply open it.
- Now tap on the try it(Root) button in order to root the android device.
- Then rooting will begin but before you do that make sure your device is connected to the internet and it has above 30% of battery on it.
- after a few minutes, your device will be root successfully.
download root checker application.using this application you can check your device is rooted or not.
How To Root Android Phone Using Custom Recovery
you can root your device using a custom recovery. if you don’t have custom recovery on your android device then visit my website for flash custom recovery on any android device. using custom recovery you can flash custom ROM, mods and much much more. follow my process to root your android device using a custom recovery. this process will help you How to Root Android Phone with custom recovery.
- first of all download superSu.zip file onto your device. using this file you can root your android device. The downloading link is given below.
- this file work on almost every android device. once the file is downloaded onto your device.
- now restart your and device into recovery mode.
- this process works on any custom recovery no matter what device you have or which custom recovery your device running on.
- simple click on the install button in your custom recovery and locate the SuperSu.zip file that you just downloaded.
- once you locate the root package. select it and flash it on your device. the custom recovery will flash the file onto your device. it will take a few seconds.
- once the root package is flashed on your device. now restart your device.
- that’s it.
How To Root Android Phone With Pc
in this process, I will tell you how to root android phone with pc.follow my process to root your android device using a computer.
How To Root Android Phone Using Kingoroot
kingoroot one of the most popular software for root any android device. let’s see how yo root android phone using kingoroot software by using your computer. Kingoroot all in one universal one-click rooting software.follow this process How to Root Android Phone using kingoroot.
- First, make sure your computer connected to good internet.
- Then download Kingoroot software. Download Kingoroot from the Link Given Below.
- Now install this software on your computer by following some simple steps.
- Now connect your device via USB cable. before connecting your device make sure enable USB debugging on your device then connect your device into your computer.
- as soon as you connect it. kingoroot will start installing the driver. then it shows you a prompt up on your phone simple hit on ok.
- Then kingoroot automatically recognized your device.
- Now simply click on the root button. during the rooting process, your phone will flash a couple of times. you will see kingo root logo on your phone and your phone might get disconnected and reconnected automatically and in the end, your phone will reboot.
- during the process don’t touch your phone and not touch your USB cable.
- after waiting 10 to 15 minutes, will see kingoroot show you Root Succeeded. that means your device will root successfully.
How to Root Android device using CF-Auto Root
if you have a Samsung, nexus & Motorola device. then I recommend you to root your device using CF-Auto root. CF-Auto Root one of the most popular way to root Samsung, nexus & Motorola devices. CF-Auto Root mostly uses to root Samsung devices.
- First, download the right package file for your android device from the CF Auto Root website. download the right version according to your device.
- After successfully download, then extract it to your computer.
- Once the file extract, you will find the Odin software and the root package for your specific device. Now open up Odin software.
- Then go back to your device and put your device into download mode.
- Now plug the USB cable into your device then plug the other end into your computer.
- Then your computer automatically installs the necessary USB drivers for your device. and Odin will automatically recognize your device.
- Once your device recognized by Odin. now click on ‘AP‘ Button. then select the CF auto root package that you just downloaded. it should be in .tar.md5 format.
- Now Simple click on “Start” Button. then the process will begin. which will take 5 to 10 minutes.
- Once the process is done you will get a pass or reset message.
- Then you will see some scripts running on your device it will take a couple of minutes.
- once the process is done your device will restart automatically. now disconnect the USB cable.
- That’s it. you successfully root your android devices.
follow the above process for How to Root Android Phone with pc and without pc. if you have any doubt please let me know. I will help you.
How To Check If Phone Is Rooted Or Not
the above process will help you How to Root Android Phone. and this process will help you how to check your device is rooted or not. there are many application available in the google play store that will help you to check your phone is rooted or not. personally I recommend you check your device using the root checker application.
How To Check If Phone Is Rooted Or Not Using Root checker app
root checker one of the best applications for check your device is rooted or not. follow the below process to check your device is rooted or not using the Root checker app.
- First Download Root checker application from google play store.
- Now run the Root checker app.
- Then tap on verify Root Status options. Now root checker will begin checking your device.
- if you see “Sorry! Root access is not properly installed on this device” that means your device is not rooted.
- OR a popup window comes up asked to provide Superuser permission.
- Then simply click on GRANT Button. then you will see a message your android phone is rooted. that means your device is rooted.
in the above process, I discuss How to Root Android Phone without a computer and with a computer. also, I discuss How To Check If Phone Is Rooted Or Not. if you have any problem please let me know. I will help you.
Rooting can void your device warranty and it has its risks if done incorrectly so proceed at your own risk.