What Is Android Multi Tools
Hello android user, if you have forgotten your mobile pattern, password, pin, face lock this Android Multi Tools will help you to bypass them. Android Multi Tools is a free tool that allows you to bypass any types of security from your android devices. It’s also known as all in one android unlock tool.most of the android users use pin, pattern and password lock on their device. sometimes people forget their pin, pattern, password that time this tool will help you. if you are one of them, don’t worry I will tell you how to use this tool and how to bypass lock from your android device.
Here in this article, I will tell you how to use Android Multi Tools v1.02 latest version also I will provide you the latest version of Android Multi Tools download link. you can download it easily. you can download the latest version tool from my website. this tool is compatible with almost all android devices. and you can reset your android device in an easy way. just download this Tools from my website and follow the bellow step. then you can easily reset your phone.
Basic information about This Tool
You may also like:
How To USE Android Multi Tools v1.02b
Android Multi Tools v1.02b is very easy to use application. Its UI make it easy to use for everyone. Follow my simple steps to use Android Multi Tools.
- First, download Android Multi Tools. The download link is given at the bottom.
- After complete downloading then extract this Tool to any location of your system.
- now open the extracted folder then run this tool.
- and then on your android device, go to device setting options and enable developer options. And then enable the USB debugging mode.
- now connect your android phone to your computer via USB data cable.
- You’re done. now choose any option from the list to perform any task using this tool. Ex. type 1 and press enter to check that your android device successfully connected or not.
this the minimum system requirements for starting this tool
- Os: Windows 10 / 8.1 / Win 8 / Win 7 / Vista / XP
- Hard Disk: 200 Mb
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 processor or later
- RAM: Minimum 256MB or more.
Features of this tool
- Check Device: this option to check that your android phone is successfully connected or not.
- Reset Face/Pin Lock: This feature helps to reset pin or password lock. if your device is locked with pin or password lock then this feature for you.
- Reset Face/Gesture Lock: This feature will help if your device is locked with a pattern or other method.
- Reset Gmail: if you don’t know your Gmail address to sign in to the device, then this option will help you to bypass them. also using this feature will help you to bypass frp lock from your android device.
- Wipe Data: If you want to reset all data from your android device, then this option for you.
- Reboot: if you reboot or force-restart your device. then choose this option. force-restart your device in just one click.
- Check Device On Fastboot Mode: using this option you can check your device’s connection status in its Fastboot Mode.
- Wipe Data/Cache On Fastboot mode: you can wipe all data on fast boot mode using this option.
- Exit Fastboot Mode: if you choose this option then you android device will exit from the Fastboot mode.
- Go to Command prompt: type 10 and press enter then you will exit from multi-tools and come bake to the normal command prompt.
- Software Info: to view software information then use this option.
- Hardware Info: to view software information then use this option.