if you want to bypass google account verification after reset then you come at right place.in this article I will tell you how to bypass google account verification after hard reset.if you want to bypass frp lock from your Android device then there are many processes available.
I have posted many articles on how to bypass Frp (factory reset protection) lock. in this artical, I will tell you one of the most popular processes on how to bypass google account verification after reset without any otg or pen drive.
when you have sign in with your Google account on your Android phone and when you reset your phone or tablet. after Hard Reset, it will ask you to sign in with the same Google account which you have signed in before. let’s assume you have forgotten your email ID and password and you don’t know anything for whatever reason. then what will you do, so guys I am going to help you.
How to bypass google account verification after reset
in this I will tell you how to bypass factory reset protection using google keyboard. just follow our simple method and after that you can access your Android device.
- First Connect your Android phone to a wifi network.
- after that, it will ask you to sign in with the same Google account which you have signed in before.
- Now tap on the empty text field Then Google keyboard will appear.
- Then tap and hold the “@” button which is present in the Google keyboard until a settings menu pops up.
- Now tap on “Google Keyboard Settings”
- click on the three dots which are present on the top right-hand side. now click on “help and feedback” option now select any item in the list.
- now select any text by long pressing. after selecting click on web search in the upper right corner.
- now type Settings in the Google search field.
- Then Just Tap on Setting icon. In the Settings menu, Scroll down until you find“Backup and Reset” and tap it.
- Now select “Factory data reset” option to enter the Reset menu.
- Then tap on “Reset Phone” Now aging tap on “Erase Everything” Button to confirm.
If you had any trouble performing these above-mentioned steps, then read our previous articles it can help you for sure.